Let the Employee know where they stand with an Evaluation. This will help to build feelings of competence and is a great opportunity to measure and celebrate progress. There is also an increase in trust, especially since Truvelop’s validated Evaluation has a 95% Accuracy Rating.
- With just 15 questions, Managers gain insight into their team’s current performance. The assessment takes just 2-5 minutes to complete.
- Companies pick an Evaluation cadence that makes the most sense for them. We’ve seen bi-annually, quarterly, monthly, weekly and everything in between.
- It all starts with the Initial Talent Assessment. Based on how your answer the 15 questions, Data Insights are then generated by Truvelop’s algorithm and pushed to both Managers and Employees, saving you the time and energy of summarizing the employee’s behaviors.
- Truvelop’s algorithm uses ONLY the answers to the 15 questions. Any comments added will not affect the score. However, Comments are a great way to memorialize why you answered the questions the way that you did.
- Keep in mind that once you submit your Evaluation, you will not be able to go back and see how you answered the 15 questions. This is to prevent comparison bias and to always keep the focus on current behaviors. Because you won’t be able to view past answers, your comments are going to be that much more important for helping you and other leaders to remember what was going on during that performance period and why the employee scored the way that they did.
To get started, check out our walk-through videos for completing an Evaluation.