After each Evaluation, both Managers and Employees are delivered insights that identify how the employee is currently performing, why that matters, and what they can do to have the greatest positive impact on development. These insights are generated directly from Truvelop’s proprietary algorithm, based on how the Manager answers each Evaluation question.
- Based on current performance, both Managers and Employees can take the Evaluation Summary and directly apply it to the next development conversation.
- Each employee is going to have different needs – the Evaluation Insights take the guesswork out of where the Manager can have the greatest impact.
- Celebrate progress or help the employee get back on track with the Trend Status.
- The key piece with our data-driven insights is that they are meant to open a relevant conversation around current performance and development opportunities. When Managers and Employees know exactly where the employee stands today, their focus can be on actionable next steps to drive growth.
Need help accessing the Team Member Dashboard? Check out the videos below:
Need help accessing My Dashboard? Check out the videos below:
Our reporting isn’t just limited to the individual. Every time leadership accesses Truvelop, they see a high level overview of the talent landscape. Users get a break down of who are the top, steady, and lagging performers, who is trending upward or downward, which departments have seen the greatest growth, etc.
- Plan for succession by easily identifying high potential performers and talent gaps.
- Inform your overall engagement strategy by determining which departments/teams need the greatest support.
- Measure real-time organizational growth.
- Within a year of using Truvelop, our customers see their organization Evaluation average increase by 1.5 grades (B to A-, A- to A, etc.) on average.
- Supplement the Truvelop dashboard with your weekly utilization report.
Need help navigating the Truvelop Dashboard? Our walk-through videos are a great place to start.