Hello Team Members!
Happy 2024! Part of the beauty of a new year is that it feels like a new chapter. You can turn to a new page and start writing the script for the year ahead. As you think about your goals, consider how you can measure your progress and advocate for your growth.
Truvelop Tip: 2024 is the Year of Data
With AI at the forefront of many workplace discussions, organizations everywhere are looking for ways to better leverage the data that they have. With Truvelop, you have so much performance data right at your fingertips. Let’s review what you have, and how you can use it to drive thoughtful next steps.
- My Dashboard: In My Dashboard you can view all of your recent Evaluation data summaries and what you can do to further your growth and development. By understanding what’s going well and what you can do to improve, you can easily identify your next steps for impactful growth.
- Contextual Reporting: In My Dashboard’s Contextual Reporting, you can view all feedback that has been shared with you via Spark. Be sure to respond to any feedback that you’re receiving as this is a great way to show your manager that you’re engaged and open to coaching. You are the driver of your own development, so be sure to ask questions and share progress.
- Individual Development Planning: When creating your goals, ensure that they are clearly defined and measurable. IDPs can be a great way to define professional goals and outline a clear path forward. Stay on track with regular progress check-ins.
2024 is only just beginning, so set the tone for the year ahead with clearly outlined next steps. With Truvelop, you have so much data around performance – the question is how will you use it to drive efficient, strategic growth?
- What aspects of your work bring you joy?
- Why do you come to work each day focused and inspired?
- What are you naturally good at? What aspects of your role come easily to you?
- Do you understand the impact of your role?
- Do you know the impact that your organization is having?